Made from anodised high temper aircraft grade aluminium, Glidex channels are four times more rigid than traditional brass or stainless steel channels. The unique Glidex channel design ensures even pressure across the entire rubber blade eliminating ‘tip lay-off’. Glidex channels offer a superior release angle when squeegeeing into tight corners such as aluminium box frames. For added convenience there is also an extra groove to alter the squeegee angle to suit various site conditions or user preference. All channels are supplied with squeegee blade and easy to use stainless steel retaining clips.
- Ultra stiff alloy channel
- High temper aircraft grade aluminium
- Unique reversible twin life squeegee blade
- Stainless steel retaining clips
- Available in 12 lengths ranging from 150mm–910mm (6″–36″).